How to use two Facebook, WhatsApp accounts on the same phone...
Having multiple accounts on your smartphone is a must, especially when you consider that people have more than one Gmail, Twitter, Instagram and other social and networking apps on their names. However, similar to WhatsApp, you can only have one Facebook account on your smartphone, until now.
Well, the great news does not come from Facebook or Android. It comes via a third-party app that you can download from Google Play, and for free. The app in question-Parallel Space-allows you to use dual accounts on the same smartphone, and simultaneously.
Download Parallel Space, install it and simple add your accounts that you need, which are not supported by default from the Android system.
Using the app, you can easily add a second account for WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger, and a lot others that restrict you from having another account setup on the same phone. The app does not need rooting or restarting your phone to switch accounts. All accounts are run simultaneously.
Parallel Space is a unique app which allows you to sign in two different accounts on a single Android device simultaneously. Parallel Space can create a separate space in your Android phone. In this space, you can run apps independently, in order to login the 2nd account simultaneously.
• Unique: Parallel Space allows you to run multiple accounts simultaneously based on our unique container technology.
• Powerful yet tiny: As small as 2MB.
• Messenger apps: To connect different friends with second account.
• Social apps: To share different photos with different accounts.
• Gaming apps: To play two accounts at the same time and double up the fun.
• Parallel Space supports most apps in Google Play, explore it by yourself now.