High Court of Gujarat has published District Judges List of Eligible Candidates for Elimination Test 2017, Check below for more details.
Organization Name:-High Court of Gujarat
The Provisional List of Candidates, for appearing in the Preliminary Examination
(Elimination Test) ‘Online’, for Direct Recruitment to the Cadre of District Judge from
eligible Advocates (25%), scheduled for 30/04/2017, Sunday.
Name of Post: District Judges
Advt. No.: No.: RC/1250/2017
Date of Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test): 30-04-2017
Check Your List of Candidates: Click Here
Syllabus of District Judges Elimination Test 2017
● The Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) based on a ‘Computer Based (Online) Examination System’ shall consist of 2 Papers - (each of 100 Marks & 2 Hours’ duration), based Syllabus:
● The Constitution of India
The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, The Transfer of Property Act, 1882, The Specific Relief Act, 1963, The Indian Partnership Act, 1932, The Indian Contract Act, 1872, The Sale of Goods Act, 1930, The Limitation Act, 1963.
● The Indian Penal Code, 1860, The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, The Indian Evidence Act, 1872, The Narcotic Drugs & Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985, The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881.
● Legal Maxims
Jurisprudence and Legal Phraseology
◆ Paper-II (English, General Knowledge & Awareness):
● English Language
● General Knowledge
● Current Affairs
● Indian History and Geography
● Basics of Science and Technology
● Analytical Reasoning /Mental Ability
● Basic Knowledge of Computer ● Operation / Application
● The language of the 'Question Papers' of the Preliminary Examination, will be English.
● The candidates who secure 50% and above Marks in the Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test), shall be eligible for being called for the Main Written Examination. However, the Marks obtained in Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test), shall not be taken into consideration for preparing the Final Merit of the candidates.