Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) app for cashless payments. The application can be set up in a matter of seconds, and allows for safe, secure and simple cashless transactions. It is not a mobile wallet, the app is inter-operable with Unified Payments Interface (UPI), and it connects directly to your bank account. The application is developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI).
- Digital Gujarat Scholarship Ma Login Mate Mobile Number Change Karva Babat Important Notification
- Std 1 Gujarati Old Book Year 1991-30 Pagla Book
- MAHILA SASHAKTIKARAN PAKHAVADIYA NI UAJAVANI AMLIKARAN BABAT GR
- Saurashtra University CCC new Registration start now Saurashtra University takes Gujarat Government Employees CCC Exam.
- SAMAJIK VIGYAN GENERAL KNOWLEDGE ANE BEST GUJARATI PDF FILe