How Much Money Does Your PF Account Have? These Are The Way's To Check
According to the rule, every employee and company has to deposit the amount of PF with the EPFO
New Delhi: While working, every employee and company has to deposit the amount of PF with the EPFO. Every month the amount deducted from the salary raises most of the employees after retirement. People do not know the amount in their account while transferring jobs or after transferring PF money. EPFO has released a number to know about this amount. The amount of PF information can be obtained by doing a Miss Call number or by SMS.
PLEASE CHECK THE EPF BALANCE
1. EPFO has given the facility of checking EPAP balances on its official website.
2. The person can check this balance by typing his password as his UAN number
3. PF balance information can be obtained from the EPFO's app too.
4. PF balances can also be learned by making a Miss Call.
5. To know the balance, you will have to make a missed call at Registered Number 011-22901406
This method of mixed call is being liked by everyone, because it does not require a smart phone and there is no app for it. It is easy to miss and there is no need to pay for it. There is a certain amount to deposit money in PF. Employees and companies deduct 12% of basic salary and DAE every month and some of them are deposited in EPF.