A few days ago, the Government of India made some compulsory changes to verify and link the base of their customers with the banks' accounts. Additionally, those who open a new bank account should provide support information to connect with them. According to the government order, 31 December, 2018 has been postponed to 31st December, 2018. However, it is not clear and accurate now when it comes to deadlines.How To check Which Bank Account Has Been Linked To Your Aadhaar Number?
As a result, you have been asked to link your support card through SMS, Net Banking, and other media messages. You can check that your support is either linked to your bank account through a desktop or mobile phone. We have compiled the following two passages for your reference.
Also Read This Post :- These Are Computer’s KEYBOARD Shortcuts, Can Work Without The Mouse
- Step 1: Go to the official site of the www.uidai.gov.in support.
- Step 2: Now, click on 'Check Support and Bank Account Linking Status'.
- Step 3: After that, it will prompt you to enter your support number and security code.
- Step 4: Once done, the OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number which is present in the base database.
- Step 5: Now, enter OTP and click on 'Login'
If you want to check with your mobile phone, follow these steps
- Step 1: Dial * 99 * 99 * 1 # (Rs 50 charge will be charged)
- Step 2: Now he will ask you to enter your 12 digit base base.
- Step 3: Once you enter it, he will ask you for confirmation. In this either you can make a mistake if a mistake is made or the press confirms to go forward.
- Step 4: Once confirmed, it will show you the bank account linked to the base.
Read in gujarati : click here